Implementation planning and building work supervision
This service covers all processes that are part of the design plan’s implementation.
Our activities in this phase of the project include:
- Stocktaking, fine-tuning the design, obtaining all official permits, final establishing of materials and furnishings, planning of electrics with lighting suggestions.
- Production of visual and written plans for the collection of cost estimates from various suppliers, sending offers to workmen or expert planners, and collecting prices. Checking of offers and hiring workmen for the implementation.
- Drawing up of detailed plans for the implementation and a schedule of deadlines.
- Building site management is carried out through building site coordination and supervision, and meetings during the building phase. Concurrent discussions regarding cost control, and completion of building work.
- Checking for defects and faults, and supervision of their removal or improvement, as well as checking accounts and payments for work carried out.
- Handover of finished spaces to client.
The cost of a design plan depends on the size and extent of the planning process. These are set out in the Austrian professional fee register for architecture and interior design.